My Closet

My Closet
Still a mess! Just the way I like it!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Chocolate Is A Plant, Right?

Smoothies Are Your Friends
 
Day two...I think I'm actually getting weak. Could I be starving to death? Shouldn't it take longer than two days? Well it feels like it. I actually "shushed" a bowl of M&M's so I believe I was hallucinating, too.
 
Smoothies aren't really that bad. They're actually pretty tasty. I'm glad I re-thought the boiled egg piece of this cleanse. Surely, a couple of eggs isn't going to kill me. In fact, I've never been so happy to eat one as I was today. Did I mention, I think I'm starving to death?  
 
I'm so weak, I can barely write. Especially since I walked two miles after work. Hey, ya gotta just get it done. I'm searching well inside of my soul for discipline. Discipline to stay within the lines, blog daily and get that exercise in. They say that it takes 21 days to form a habit. At least that's what Weight Watchers says...but I didn't stay in long enough to test the theory. So, if I stick with this, I'll find out. Then I'll be on track to stay focused on healthy eating habits. I think that's what Kristie had in mind when she designed this 3 week program. Otherwise, she could give Caligula a run for his money.
 
I thought I'd give you nice followers a tip. Wal Mart sells a nice little blender for less than $25. You can probably find it a little cheaper. The little Oster blender has a travel mug and it works really well on ice cubes. I like mine. Others work just as well. So does your standard, run of the mill counter blender and a plastic to-go cup from the Dollar Store. Remember, smoothies are our friends.
 
Now, I know we have a list of suggested ingredients. I want to consider something. Are there any other suggestions for smoothies or juices that are plant based out there? All suggestions are welcome. I'm a one trick pony, so I buy what is convenient and cheap and then I make the he_ _ out of it until I just can't take it anymore. Then, I'm toast. I don't want that to happen. And just sayin', if I don't get some chocolate soon, I'm going to lock myself into "Suzin' L's". What about this for a quick fix; berries, almond milk, coconut milk, vanilla and unsweetened cocoa powder, add ice and blend. Oh please??? Chocolate is a plant, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment